Customer Success Consultant
We are looking for a positive, self driven individual to join our team as Customer Success Consultant. In this role, you are an adviser, instructor and advocate to our customers (potential and existing ones). You are responsible for the support, training, and advising customers in the use of ContactPigeon for digital marketing and overall eCommerce marketing best practices
Ideal candidates are those who are willing to go beyond the call of duty to provide excellent service for customers, and loves to seek creative ways to solve a business problem.
As a Customer Success Consultant, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced tech start up where growth opportunities exist for those who are motivated and hungry. You will also build expertise in marketing, eCommerce, and account relationship management.
- Execute support and best practice coaching for ecommerce customers
- Demonstrating ContactPigeon's platform features to potential and existing customers
- Flexibility to work afternoon to evening hours (for international clients)
- Serve as our brand ambassador, as well as a channel for customer feedback on product development
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is energetic, driven, and engaging in a customer-facing context
- Fluent in English both in writing and over the phone
- Ideal candidate will have experience in customer support or account management functions within a software or Saas company
- Candidates with deep ecommerce experience are welcomed
- Ability to quickly understand technology and be able to effectively communicate our product
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups that is expanding internationally
- You will work with a international team of experts in marketing, strategy and software engineering
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- Competitive compensation package
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it
- Other perks such as free lunch and public transit pass paid for
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!