Sales Development Representative
ContactPigeon empowers online businesses to sell better and faster online - by allowing brands to better engage and interact with its online visitors, across the visitors' online journey. With our platform, companies can get to know their customers better with enriched data, generate the right message tailored to each recipient, and engage visitors across various messaging channels for better results.
This is the very first step in our sales cycle. We are looking for high-energy & motivated, sales focused individuals to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities. This role will play a crucial role in company's growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) it will be your responsibility to actively prospect for new leads, execute targeted marketing campaigns, and qualify active buying opportunities. The SDR is typically the first interaction a prospect has with ContactPigeon so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up and future account growth.
This is a sales role in which will transition into an Account Executive position upon promotion.
*Willingness & flexibility to work late hours are preferred.
- Generate meetings for Account Executives (AE) through prospecting and outreach to potential leads
- Work closely with AE's and Marketing to develop target client lists in international scope
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads and articulate ContactPigeon's value proposition
- Utilize all tools necessary to schedule online or face to face meetings between key target prospects and Account Executives
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ContactPigeon products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Train and prepare to move into a dedicated Account Executive or Sales Trainer within 9 -12 months.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is energetic, driven, and engaging in a customer-facing context
- Are excited, motivated and inspired by exceeding goals
- Excellent English written / verbal communication
- Ideal candidate will have experience in sales and a demonstrated track record of establishing, and growing client relationships preferably within sales / customer success functions within a software or Saas company
- Ability to quickly understand technology and be able to effectively market our product
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups that is expanding internationally
- You will work with a international team of experts in marketing, strategy and software engineering
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it
- Other perks such as free lunch and flexible working environment
No phone calls please. Candidates from the local area only, no relocation available at this time.