Sales Development Representative
ContactPigeon is looking to rapidly expand its sales organisation throughout 2018 to keep pace with the demand of the recently launched features. We are looking for high-energy & motivated, sales focused individuals to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities for ContactPigeon. This role will play a crucial role in company's growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) it will be your responsibility to actively prospect for new leads, execute targeted marketing campaigns, and qualify active buying opportunities. The SDR is typically the first interaction a prospect has with ContactPigeon so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up and future account growth.
This is a sales role in which will transition into a dedicated Account Manager position upon promotion.
Flexible Work Hours. 4PM thru 12AM Preferred.
- Work closely with AE's and Marketing to develop target client lists within the North America region
- Research and qualify sales prospects via LinkedIn, SimilarWeb, Google and other tools
- Utilize all tools necessary to schedule online or face to face meetings between key target prospects and Account Executives
- Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect is in a buying position.
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ContactPigeon products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Train and prepare to move into a dedicated Account Executive or Sales Trainer within 9 -12 months.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is energetic, driven, and engaging in a customer-facing context
- Fluent in English both in writing and over the phone
- Ideal candidate will have experience in sales and a demonstrated track record of establishing, and growing client relationships preferably within sales / customer success functions within a software or Saas company
- Ability to quickly understand technology and be able to effectively market our product
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups that is expanding internationally
- You will work with a international team of experts in marketing, strategy and software engineering
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it
- Other perks such as free lunch and public transit pass paid for