Sales Development Representative
ContactPigeon is looking to rapidly expand its sales organisation throughout 2017 and 2018 to keep pace with the demand of the recently launched features. We are looking for high-energy & motivated, sales focused individuals to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities for ContactPigeon. This role will play a crucial role in company's growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) it will be your responsibility to actively prospect for new leads, execute targeted marketing campaigns, and qualify active buying opportunities. The SDR is typically the first interaction a prospect has with ContactPigeon so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up and future account growth. This is a sales in training role in which will transition into a dedicated Account Manager position.
- Work closely with AE's and Marketing to develop target client lists.
- Research and verify existing sales prospects via LinkedIn, SimilarWeb, SimilarTech, SEMRush, Data.com, Retail Blogs, and Google.
- Utilize all tools necessary to schedule online or face to face meetings between key target prospects and Account Executives.
- Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect is in a buying position.
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in HubSpot CRM.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ContactPigeon products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Train and prepare to move into a dedicated Account Manager or Sales Role within 9-12 months.
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups that is expanding internationally
- You will work with a international team of experts in marketing, strategy and software engineering
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- Highly competitive compensation package
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it
- Other perks such as free lunch and public transit pass paid for