At ContactPigeon we hire people and not skills. We think it’s better to have a hole in our team than an a**hole. Just two (of many) reasons for which you’ll fall in love with us!
We are looking for a full-time passionate junior or mid-level Web Designer with basic (the more the better) HTML/CSS knowledge.
The ideal candidate is a curious brain that is truly aware of global digital design trends and is willing to learn from the given feedback on mockups and corrections concerning HTML/CSS without feeling depressed. After all this is a team effort, we like to break things together!
Daily duties will pertain the creation of hero images/illustrations for blog posts, landing page mockups, new email designs (from idea to final HTML) and assistance with the design of the actual product.
Check out our website > www.contactpigeon.com and see if you like what we do.
Please send us your cover letter telling us a bit about your previous employment experiences and why you think we should hire you.
If you’re not in the mood of writing, send us a video either animated or with you talking (actually that would be a big bonus). Or both!
- Interaction Design: Wireframing, Sketching, Prototyping skills
- True love for simple, efficient and aesthetically elegant design
- Will to learn and evolve
- A pro when it comes to Photoshop/Illustrator (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge on UI’s/UX would be a bonus
- Highly competitive compensation package (depending on previous experience) and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in Greece.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK.
- Free lunch.
- Public transit pass paid for.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Do you prefer to work from home some times? That’s OK too.