The ideal candidate is a curious brain that is truly aware of global digital design trends and is willing to learn from the given feedback on mockups, corrections concerning HTML/CSS or coding guidance without feeling depressed. After all this is a team effort, we like to break things together!
Daily duties will pertain the creation of hero images/illustrations for blog posts, landing page mockups, new email designs (from idea to final HTML), assistance with the design of the actual product and clients' website integration with our platform.
- Interaction Design: Wireframing, Sketching, Prototyping skills
- True love for simple, efficient and aesthetically elegant design
- Will to learn and evolve
- Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) - some of us are only English speakers
- Knowledge on UI’s/UX would be a bonus
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Highly competitive compensation package (depending on previous experience) and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in Greece.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK.
- Public transit pass paid for.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Do you prefer to work from home some times? That’s OK too.