Help us build a messaging platform marketers use every day to send messages that are individually tailored for each recipient. You'll be responsible for making our product so user friendly that even your grandmother will be able to use it. You'll also have the chance to build the next set of features that our users will rely on to move their businesses forward.
You should love programming and the excitement that comes with building something people use. You're the kind of person that loves talking to users and can find the balance between solving a problem quickly and thinking about how your code will work in the future. You realize companies rely on us and their customers depend on us to delight them. You believe how people communicate is a win-win that can make everyone happier and more efficient.
- Deep knowledge of HTML and all it's quirks. We're constantly trying to make sending HTML emails, which are always table based, easy. For example, we have even built multiple drag 'n drop editors to make it easier for our users to build their emails. You will be asked to jump in and help in converting designs to HTML emails.
- Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP and Perl
- Knowledge of UI/UX would be a bonus
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in Greece.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK.
- Free lunch.
- Public transit pass paid for.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Do you prefer to work from home some times? No worries, engineering is in our DNA and we know you can write code even from your bed so you will always be able to say "see you in a couple of days"